A lot of people want to live in Paris, and a lot of people need to learn French to do so. A bilingual school in Paris provides a lot of benefits that both categories...
The post The not-so-obvious joys of international school in Paris appeared first on Occupy Atlanta.
The internet is a dynamic, ever changing and powerful environment, and to succeed in the 21st Century business world, your window to the cyber world has to be at the top of its game....
The post Atlanta SEO Training and services : PTI. appeared first on Occupy Atlanta.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on Occupy Atlanta.
This post will have information about the Occupy Atlanta trials beginning Monday, December 17th. You can bookmark this post and continue to check back for updates.
1. Everyone arrested on October 25th/October 26th (Troy Davis/Woodruff Park), November 5th (street arrests at Troy Davis/Woodruff Park), and November 17th (Courtland Street Bridge) need to be in court on Monday, December 17th at 9am.
2. There was a meeting with lawyers and arrestees on Sunday night (December 9th). If you are an arrestee and have not received the notes from that meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
As more information becomes available, I will continue to update this post.
1. There is a risk of arrest at any protest or activist event. It is not safe to assume that you can avoid being arrested by attempting to follow the law.
2. The jail support phone number should be announced at all future Occupy Atlanta events. The number is 404-337-8999. If you are at an event, and no one has announced the number yet, please mic-check it for everyone. If people see an OA arrest or would like to communicate with Legal Committee, call that number or email the Legal Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Legal Committee can be more effective after arrests if people fill out jail support forms. The form can be downloaded here: http://occupyatlanta.org/occupy-atlanta-legal-committee-jail-support-form/
. Send the completed form to legal or leave it with someone you trust who will not be going to the action. Make sure that person knows to call legal if you do get arrested.
4. If you have any legal questions related to OA activities, you can contact the Legal Committee email@example.com at any time. This might include questions about where and when it is legal to march, masks or face covering, the use of amplified sound, or other issues.
If you have any additional comment or questions or suggestions, please leave a comment here or send us an email.