Where: Boston State House, 24 Beacon St.
When: Saturday Aug 19th, noon – 4pm
Together, we can unite against hate and oppression.
On August 19th, several white supremacists, nationalists and neo-fascist groups will be assembling in the Boston Commons as part of recent national campaign for “free speech”. We must show up in solidarity against hate and show that Boston is not a place that tolerates hate.
Why do we need solidarity? Because we must remain united in struggle and bring the left together to fight against hate and the rise of white nationalism.
Please message the event hosts if your group or organization would like to endorse this action.
- Coalition to Organize and Mobilize Boston Against Trump
- Answer Coalition Boston
- Boston Democratic Socialists of America
- We Unite Organization, Inc.
- PSL Boston – Party for Socialism and Liberation
- Youth Action March
- ACT UP Boston
- Boston May Day Coalition
- Massachusetts Interfaith Worker Justice
- Our Revolution Cambridge
- PHENOM (Public Higher Education Network of Massachusetts)
- Boston Socialist Party