Occupy Minneapolis has released their schedule for the ReOccupation to take place on April 7th, 2012. They will be occupying both Peavey Plaza and Loring Park.
The schedule is as follows:
- 9AM – Meet @ Peavey to transport things from storage
- 10AM-12PM Set-up @ Peavey and Loring Parks
- 12 Noon — Kick-Off
- 12:30-1PM Lunch @ Peavey Plaza (food transport to Loring)
- 1-3PM Peavey – Gathering, Rally, Music, Speakers
- 1-4PM Loring – Gathering, Discussion
- 4-6PM March from Loring to US Bank CEO’s Richard Davis’ Home
- 6PM Community BBQ at Loring
- 6:30PM Discussion – Loring & Peavey — Planning, Decisions
- 8PM Capture the flag – Peavey Plaza
- 10PM Decentralized Dance Party All Over
All are welcome to attend any events, including the resumption of our full time occupation of both sites.